13 Feb Important announcements and news for 2017
Hi Sports Sedan Members, some very important announcements and news for this year…
- President and Committee are pleased to announce KUMHO TYRE as our major sponsor in 2017 and beyond. Kumho have generously offered to support our club this year which will greatly help in running costs, particularly in promotion and advertising expenditure. We will now have an 18 inch Kumho control tyre as part of our club regulations so please get on board and order tyres for Round 1 in just 3 weeks. Attached is a price list and order form and these will be available through Russell Pilven at Essendon Tyrepower, 392 Keilor Road, Niddrie ph. 9379 2616. If you are not on 18inch rims, please don’t panic you are able to use other brands and still obtain points in championship. There are several sizes in 18 inch and a 17 inch tyre available. We will have Kumho Windscreen banners available shortly for Round 1 of the “2017 Kumho Victorian Sports Sedan Championship”, any queries please contact anyone on committee to discuss and please support those who support us!
- Our first race event for 2017 is only 3 weeks away, Sandown March 4/5th – entries are available through the CAMS website, need to register or member login www.cams.com.au
- New club website check out www.sportssedan.com.au . Entries forms can be found on links under each Round as they become available.
- The 2017 ASSA Vic club regulations will be available shortly, emailed and published on website.
- 2017 Club membership is now overdue, form available under “Membership” if you haven’t joined already please complete ASAP and return.