01 Mar Round 1 2019 QPL Victorian Sports Sedan Championship
This weekend is Round 1 of the 2019 QPL Victorian Sports Sedan Championship at Sandown Raceway.
Please come along and support your club and fellow drivers, a massive entry list of 36 cars for a grid capacity of 32! Sports Sedans is certainly a healthy category and a great year ahead with some drivers out for first time in a couple of years, others trying to win their first Championship – who will be crowned 2019 Champion ?
- Click here for time tables.. VSCRC Schedule Rnd 1 2019 Sandown Fri V2 for Friday, VSCRC Schedule Rnd 1 2019 Sandown Sat Sun v3 for Saturday and Sunday – BBQ planned on Sunday at lunch time, details to come
- new Windscreen Banners will be provided on Friday morning for QP Lubes, all entrants must have them displayed if you want points!
- Due to hot weather on weekend, Race Control has advised our races may be ROLLING START, more details in Drivers Briefing
- After last week’s exciting announcement of QP Lubes as major sponsor of our club for 2019, great news with PRIZE MONEY for our 6 club rounds this year. Giving back to members is what it is all about, 1st $200, 2nd $175, 3rd $150, 4th $125, 5th $100, 6th $75, 7th to 10th $50. This is a fantastic club initiative and big thank you to QP Lubes for their generosity to help make our enjoyable motor racing more affordable!
- check out our facebook page for more info over weekend “ Victorian Sports Sedan Championship”
Remember, have fun!