21 Sep Sports Sedan latest NEWS
Here are some important items and online links…
- Entries for Phillip Island Round 4 of the Kumho Tyre Victorian Sports Sedan Championship in less than 2 weeks time close this Wednesday 20th Sept. It’s not too late so get yours in today, with over 20 entries so far should be some cracker racing once again.
- Sandown Historics 2017 entries are currently open but close on 8th October which is not far away, great opportunity to race at this famous event so get in now – send back your completed pre entry form (download HERE) then enter online through CAMS website https://www.meecamsau.com but all monies are to be paid to the club, see details on form. Call us if in doubt, limited spots available and remember club is sponsoring your entry for $100 in order to help.
- General Meeting this wednesday night 20th Sept at Rising Sun Hotel Sth Melb, 8pm start . Please support your club, come and have an input and be part.
- Reminder that all Kumho tyre orders for Phillip Island need to be directed to Russel Pilven at Essendon Tyrepower (03)9379 2616 – details and order form can be downloaded HERE – please support our major sponsor. Entries close tomorrow.
- September newsletter can be downloaded HERE, all members receive in mail and by email
- Island Magic 2017 entries are open, down load by clicking on links … ENTRY, SUPP REGS, and GARAGE